To All Bedok South NCC Cadets,
It's been awhile since i've posted up anything on this blog. Due to the exams, and me, having passed down already. I just wanna leave a word of caution to certain things that i find, is not appropriate and also needs to be changed.
I won't be so formal, but just bear with me alrights
1) Posting Up Any NCC Drill/Training Related Videos ( I don't mean those videos after training like mine)
-I know that some of you have posted up videos of when the cadets are doing their drills and maybe their IFC if you wanted too.
- Please don't post up those videos cause our drills are not very good and if Speicalist or cadets from other schools view those video, where can we put our face, if their drills are better.
-Think before you post up those kind of videos.
-I know that you might post up the video cause yout think one part of it is funny and you got nothing better to do...
YOU GUYS ARE SPECIALISTS! ACT THE WAY YOU ARE AND ALSO THE RANK THAT YOU DAWN ON EVERY TRAINING!
2)ChatBox
Ummm, Cadets, Specialist, Seniors, Sirs...ETC ETC.
Being the first administrator of this blog, i've told all fo you that the cahtbox is for questions and answers only.
-Not for REFLECTION, SILLY COMMENTS and what so ever. Yes, you may comment a little bit but please stop.
-Reflections are basically written or typed down and sent through e-mail...NOT on chatbox... so use your brain for once??
3) Training and The Hierachy
This i'll discuss in camp... USM, ASM, Exco Of NCC...
Get ready when i ask you questions bout this...
I Agree with alfred, this camp have to be serious... and also not so much fun in it. Its a promotional camp. Understand PROMOTIONAL...
Thats all i have to say
Thanks,
Good Luck to Bedok South NCC
P.S BAIK ALFRED WITH THUNDER WARRIOR!!! HAHA
Regards,
Master Sergeant Aaron Shah
~Always Keep Smiling
Friday, October 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment