Friday, October 30, 2009

PDS training

To part C, PDS cadets,

This are the confirmed cadets that I have choosen to perform for CCA fair: Hussain, Amirul, Harith,Haziq, Huzyer, Hazyrul, Syamil,and Firdaus. Arnold and Xavier will be the reserves.

The next training will be on the Thursday, 5/11/2009. Fall in at foyer at 1.30pm sharp. Fall in, in STANDARD half-U, BDS P.E shirt and nothing else.

I want ALL of these 8 spec to be present during this coming training because I will be starting with the performance and I dont want ANYONE to be absent without a valid reason as it will slow down the teaching process and all. Please postpone watever outing you have with friends, family and all because we really need to be starting with the training. THANK YOU!

PLEASE! PLEASE!! rehearse your drills at home using an umbrella and trust me! it helps alot! PLEASE work on your arm muscles. REMEMBER! CONTROL THE RIFLE! DON'T LET THE RIFLE CONTROL YOU. Go through the PDS drills paper and improve your understanding of the drills and please ask me if you have any difficulty understanding the drills or the paper.
Those who lost the drills sheet, please feel free to ask me and I will send the file to you through MSN.


Thanks!
ASM MASOOD
NO SACRIFICE, NO VICTORY!

No comments:

Post a Comment