Friday, October 23, 2009

PDS training and updates.

To part C, PDS cadets,

There will be PDS training on Tuesday, 27/10/2009

This are the cadets that I have choosen to perform for CCA fair: Hussain, Amirul, Harith,Haziq, Huzyer, Hazyrul, Syamil,and Xavier. Arnold and Firdaus will be the reserves. I need ALL of these people to be present on tuesday.
PLEASE DONT GIVE ME ANYMORE CRAP THAT YOU GUYS ARE TOO LAZY, NO MOOD, TIRED,NOT INTRESTED AND THOSE PATHATIC REASON BECAUSE IF ONE PERSON DOSEN'T TURN UP FOR THIS TRAINING WITHOUT A VALID REASON, I WILL CANCEL THE PERFORMANCE. AND DONT TRY ME BECAUSE I WILL.
I AM VERY PISSED OFF ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED DURING THE LAST PDS TRAINING ON WEDNESDAY WHEN MOST OF YOU MONKEYS GAVE UP COMING JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR RESULTS. IF ANY OF THESE THINGS HAPPEN AGAIN I WILL NOT HESITATE TO CANCEL THE PERFORMANCE AND GIVE YOU GUYS ANYMORE CHANCE. PLEASE DONT WASTE MY TIME COMING EVERY WEDNESDAY ASKING YOU GUYS TO COME WHEN YOU ARE NOT EVEN INTRESTED..

Training will start at 2.30pm and end at 6.00pm.
Please be punctual and i want ALL of you to fall in, in HALF-U. I don' want any specialist to be coming with full-U or school uniform.

Please rehearse your drills at home.


To all NCC cadets.

There will be a meeting for all NCC cadets regarding your EOY promotional camp on tuesday, 27/10/2009 straight away after school. Please be at the scrabble corner. Please sign the concent form and submit it latest by thursday.


Thanks!
ASM MASOOD
NO SACRIFICE, NO VICTORY!

No comments:

Post a Comment