Monday, June 22, 2009

To the Whole Unit

I would like to apologize on behalf of NCC,

I know that everyone is hyped up for the camp, I was, and suddenly out of the blue it gets cancel. I understand that a lot of people is kinda mad and disappointed and that is why I want apologize.

For those who have cut short their holidays just for this camp, I would like to say sorry to both you and your family for making the sacrifice to come down for this camp.

I do not know how we're going to POP but the solution I have come up for now is that the POP ceremony would be held on the third week of July as I need more time to evaluate the potential of all the Part Cs to ensure i maximise their potential and choose the correct leaders.

Sorry once again for all inconveniece caused. I'm angry and disappointed myself but well we have no choice.

Thanks,
Sergeant Major Aaron
~Always Keep Smiling~

No comments:

Post a Comment